International Students

Mental Health Course International Students

Can I study from overseas?

Yes. Overseas or offshore students can undertake their study through online learning while located overseas. Our courses are designed to ensure equivalent student learning outcomes regardless of geographical location or mode of study.

Note: Students applying for Psychiatric Medicine courses must have Australian or New Zealand medical registration. Please see entry requirements.

I am an international student wishing to study in Australia. Can I apply for one of your courses?

No, unfortunately we are not a provider with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) and therefore are unable to accept applications from international students wishing to become Australian student visa holders.

You are welcome to apply to study with us if you reside overseas and do not require an Australian Student Visa.

What are the English language requirements for entry to a course?

If your relevant qualification is not in English, you will need to demonstrate competency in written and spoken English. This may involve completion of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of band 7.0 and no sub score less than 6.0.For more information please see Entry Requirements.