Mental Health Course Enrolments

Do you accept mid-year enrolments?

We accept mid-year enrolments via our online application. Please see the academic calendar for application deadlines.

How do I enrol?

Enrolment is easy with our user-friendly online application. Learn more about applying to study at HETI Higher Education. You can also contact our Student Support Team for assistance.

What supporting documentation is required?

The online application will provide you with a checklist. It will ask you for:

  • certified copies of academic transcripts
  • copy of photo ID (e.g. driver’s license or passport)
  • other documentation

Find information on how to certify documents.

Can I enrol straight into the Graduate Diploma or Masters?

Our courses are nested, which means that you will start at the Graduate Certificate course and progress through to the Graduate Diploma and then to the Master course.

You can apply for advanced standing to recognise your prior study and experience.