Vary your enrolment

Mental Health Course Enrolment Changes

After you accept your letter of offer via MyHETIconnect you will enrol into your units via the Courses and Units tab.

Changes to enrolled units can be made via MyHETIconnect up to the approved census date of each semester. In the Courses and Units tab, click the Change enrolment button in the Courses section to make any unit changes. If you are changing your unit enrolment, click the Complete box next to Unit(s) selection, and then click the Change units' button. From here you can remove, add or change a unit to your selection.

If you wish to change your enrolment after census date, or for more help, please contact your Cohort Convenor at

Fees apply when a withdrawal occurs after the census date. If you have had a change in circumstances after the census date, please contact a Cohort Convenor to discuss your options.

Please see the Enrolment Policy for details.