You are here:
HETI Higher Education offers the convenience of an online Student Portal (EduPoint) which will allow you to:
1. Access the Student Portal via your web browser.
2. Login with your Student ID and provided password.
3. Details of your enrolments will appear in the Student Enrolments tab. From here you can navigate to the following areas:
a. Student Details – update your personal details, such as phone number, email, address.
b. Modules – this link displays the units you are currently enrolled in. You are not able to make any changes here.
c. Change Password – this allows you to change your password.
d. Marks – this displays the overall mark and grade for each unit in your current enrolment. This is only available once grades have been released by HETI Higher Education.
1. Navigate to the Student Details section.
2. Click the Change Details link.
3. Update the relevant details and then click the Save link at the bottom of the page. You will see your current details and pending details displayed.
4. Click the Return to Enrolments links to return to your main page.
Please note that some changes may require confirmation via your Student Support Officer (SSO) and you may be asked to provide additional documentation (for example, a certified marriage certificate if you update your family name). For more information on certification please see the information brochure.
1. Navigate to the Change Password section
2. Click the Edit link to change your password.
3. Once you have changed your password click the Save link. The Return to Enrolments link will return you to the main page.
Please contact your Student Support Officer if you are experiencing any problems in the Student Portal.